Off: Yardbirds Box

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Mar 6 19:33:22 EST 1997

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Chris Warburton wrote:

> So pay attention all you BOC-L whippersnappers who haven't yet been driven to
> find out where "Maserati GT" came from - in fact I would be so bold as to say
> that if it wasn't for the Yardbirds, the school of hard-rock that includes BOC
> may never have been.

        Aggh - too spooky. Do you know what I am listening to as I read
this, freshly turned up in the INBOX? Yup... Can anyone see Les Invisibles
anywhere about? JAZZA (disserting again, and so posting far too much
tonight)

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |