BOC : Club Ninja Liner Notes -Reply

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 7 02:11:22 EST 1997

>On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, dench wrote:
>

>        I don't like Debbie Denise because I think the singing is poor,
>and the whole song strikes me as slow, plonky and over-strained. On the
>other hand, the singing is worse on `True Confessions', which I do sort of
>like, but that's because the lyrics are less simple (and, to my mind,
>banal).

Well, it could also be because it's Allen singing TC, which is the first
thing that leaps to mind above even the lyrics....

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)