BOC: John Shirley

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 7 02:11:29 EST 1997

>I just ordered John Shirley's CD with his band The Panther Moderns. When it
gets here I'll be sure and post a review...can't wait to hear See You in Black.

The Panther Moderns?

I've heard that somewhere.............<click>.  Neuromancer.  Not the book
(though it may be
in there, I don't recall).  The computer game, which for it's time was quite
good, by Interplay
(I played it on an Amiga, it came on one diskette), in that game there was a
gang called the
Panther Moderns that you had to deal with to get certain skillchips and
information and the
like.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)