OFF: Ozrics

Mike Parkington Mike.Parkington at UUNET.PIPEX.COM
Fri Mar 7 03:44:06 EST 1997

Tickets are available from the Junction, I think there is a
telephone/credit card ordering type process, the box office number is 01223
412600 and I think that the tickets are about 7 quid.

Mike P

----------
From:   Jon Jarrett[SMTP:jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK]
Sent:   06 March 1997 22:22
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: OFF: Ozrics

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Mike Parkington wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone going to see Ozric Tentacles at the Cambridge Junction on 20
March?

        <metaphorically chokes on coffee> What? Damn, now I _will_ have to
stay up a week! Who's doing tickets? Yours,
                                            Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |