HW: Dead Common aka Live and Rare

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri Mar 7 13:18:29 EST 1997

http:\\www.hawkwind.com

> what is the original entitled?

I'd guess it's a reissue of either Text of Festival (which was partly a
BBC Top Gear session in 1970) or Space Ritual II both of which have been
variously reissued as:  In the Beginning, Master of the Universe, Early
Daze, Live 70/73, Ridicule, Welcome to the Future, Hawkwind Live, or
Bring Me The Head of Yuri Gagarin.  That's not a precise list but it
serves the purpose.

Apparently Doug Smith will be writing a letter to the massed ranks of
Hawkwind fans on the subject.

Yours with bated breath

8-)

jill