NIK: New Anatomy + News

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 8 05:12:09 EST 1997

In message <UPMAIL01.199703062158500229 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
>Jon
>
>Aaargh!  I went to Selectadisc today and they'd sold it!  Which one of you lot
>got there first? :)
>
>HMV had it too, but at 13.49 chiz so I passed on it...  But I'll keep an eye
>out.
>
>- Andy

Pants!!!

Never mind, I'm sure it'll turn up soon....
However.....

I've been conversing recently with Steve Pond about the feasability of
getting a limited CD pressing of President's Tapes and perhaps doubling
it up with Punkadelic or Maximum Effect.

Very tentatively, no commitment from you or promises from me, but just
to guage how many to produce, who would be interested in owning these on
CD at around 8 or 9 quid?

Steve'll be on the list sometime this week BTW

--
Jon Browne