HW: German HAWK-fan Festival

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat Mar 8 09:00:39 EST 1997

Hello folks

The German HAWK-fan Festival is starting this year in June.
It will be a very special one (maybe with HAWKWIND!!!!)

OK. Here are the facts (questions and answers):

- When is the Festival ?
13.06.1997 - 15.06.1997

- Where is the Festival ?
Very near of HAMBURG (Germany)
Take  EXIT 32 (Heimfeld). Turn right on the B73 direction
Hamburg-Harburg. On the 3rd light turn left. Turn left in the next street.
Follow the signs to the Festival

- Who will be playing ?
#  Alan Daveys BEDOUIN (100% confirmed)
# Captain Rizz (100% confirmed)
# Darxtar (100% confirmed)
# Nik Turner with The Moor (100% confirmed)
# HAWKWIND (possible). They are playing some other festivals in this
 month in Germany. So there is a good chance to see them on the    festival
More infos later
# The Rakes (100% confirmed)

- How much do you have to pay ?
NOTHING. But donations (gifts) are VERY WELCOME

- Why are all these bands playing for free ?
Because they want it make a FREE FESTIVAL
The organizers have only to pay for their expenses (Ferry etc.)
Thats the reason why donations are so very welcome!

- Where can you sleep?
In your car or in your own tent

- What about eating?
Not to much but enough to survive

- What about drinking?
Enough !!

More informations?
Contact: Germany 04120519 (at day), Germany 0404500483

I am not one of the organizers so if you have questions call first one of
these numbers (the organizers are speaking English) and than me. Maybe I
can help

More infos later especially if we know that our favorite band is playing

Bernhard