NIK: New Anatomy + News

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Sun Mar 9 06:34:12 EST 1997

>I've been conversing recently with Steve Pond about the feasability of
>getting a limited CD pressing of President's Tapes and perhaps doubling
>it up with Punkadelic or Maximum Effect.
>
>Very tentatively, no commitment from you or promises from me, but just
>to guage how many to produce, who would be interested in owning these on
>CD at around 8 or 9 quid?

OK, put me down for a couple!

If I had to choose between Punkadelic and ME, it's a tough one...  but as long
as you include "Blue Rinse Haggard Robot" and "Two Worlds", I'll be happy!  Oh
yeah, and "Skinheads in Leningrad".  And "Bildeborg".  And "Gas Money".  And
"Metal".

Can't we just have them both?

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com