BOC: Thoughts on Spectres

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Sun Mar 9 07:57:37 EST 1997

>> Well, I disagree, though the first 3 are IMHO the best albums all
>> time in rock music...
>
>    Yeah, I mean, I want my "ETI", my "Heavy Metal: TB&S", my "Veteran of
>the Psychic Wars", etc.

I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek with that first comment, but I was
thinking about this history thing - you could almost imagine it being hip to
like BOC if they'd just made three legendary albums (plus a double-live
released after their break-up, natch) and then split.  To have gone on to
successful solo careers, one would hope!  How about if Al & Joe had done
_Imaginos_ with SP in 1976, while DR is still writing "Reaper"...

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham