NIK: New Anatomy + News

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Mar 10 04:50:17 EST 1997

In message <UPMAIL01.199703091137520595 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
>OK, put me down for a couple!
>
>If I had to choose between Punkadelic and ME, it's a tough one...  but as long
>as you include "Blue Rinse Haggard Robot" and "Two Worlds", I'll be happy!  Oh
>yeah, and "Skinheads in Leningrad".  And "Bildeborg".  And "Gas Money".  And
>"Metal".
>
>Can't we just have them both?
>
>- Andy

That's really what I'd like to do. The only snag is cash really. I've a
"somewhat limited" budget, but I do believe we could easily break even
with the project especially with Nik's profile in the States these days.
I think tentatively we're only going to do 500 to start with so I think
they'll be pretty desireable to Kollectors too.

Any comments? Anyone want to rough out an ICU biog for sleeve notes?
--
Jon Browne