NIK : ICU discs

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Mar 10 14:00:49 EST 1997

William Duffy wrote:

> Cliff & Pam Wheaton wrote:
> >
> > Hi all!
> > I just had to ask about this one!! Will someone please tell this HW/Nik
> > Turner fledgling what these are? Thanks in advance!!
> > I purchased "Past or Future" yeaterday-It's awesome!!! I'm gonna hafta
> > get somemore of this work!!
> > Pam
> >
> I would class Inner City Unit as a tongue-in-cheek punk version of
> Hawkwind. They are not as spacey as Hawkwind, but a lot of their music
> is fun to listen to.
> There is very little similarities in Nik's solo stuff with ICU (even in
> the songs he re-recorded).
> There are good examples of what to expect on the Friends & Relations
> albums (eg "Human Beings")
>
> William
Well, I haven't heard even that much-just this one that I got yesterday!
I guess I'll hafta hit up on my really cool friend with all the music:)
He probably has it!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton