NIK : ICU discs

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Mar 10 10:53:30 EST 1997

> In message <UPMAIL01.199703101246540759 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
> <Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
> >If we can get PT and ME out on a single CD, that would satisfy me for
> >starters... although if there's a decent enough live tape (with a
version of
> >"Crusher" on it!!!) that would be cool too.  And it would good to have
"Blood
> >& Bone"...  If we can stretch to 2 CDS, then maybe ME + some live + any
bits
> >of Punkadelic that can be found on one, and then PT + B&B on the other,
makes
> >most sense.
> >
> >Like you, I'm sure 500 would sell in no time.  So we're looking at an
up-front
> >of what, a few grand?  Hmmm...
> >
> >- Andy
>
> MMM would do 500 copies for 725 UKP. My brother will do any DAT
> transfers for free. Hopefully initial outlay will be not much more than
> a grand or so. My bro and I should be able to cover at least half maybe
> all of that depending on how quick the outlay can recovered. My next
> step is to find as many fan-based outlets as possible. There's the
> obvious like Hawkfan and Hawkfrendz. I've mailed the Moorcock App. Soc.
> who also carry other Hawkwind releases. Any suggestions? Could the
> OzHawks take 10 copies between them for instance? Who do I contact in
> the States for Non-NetHawks? Kadu Flyer? I'm going to go through proper
> distributors too, but Fans need to be _told_ at least, if not the
> opportunity to buy at source.

for the us, the two main hawkwind distributors are jim lasko with strange
trips,
and jim coleman of deltawave.
im sure you can get bob lennon to advert it in his Hawk US. mag. (he's on
the list.)

jim lasko- jmfinity at harborcom.net.     cant remember coleman's address or
number,but i think
he's listed at www.hawkwind.com, under hawkwind network.

i never recieved the last purchase i made from kadu flyer, which was live
business trip when it
was NEW, so i wouldnt advise using them for an outlet.
rj