Agents of History

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Mar 10 11:03:49 EST 1997

> > Your never to old to learn.  Our time frames are about the same here
> > however I loved Feet/Knees the moment it hit the turntable.  This was
> > the first live album that captured what I had actually witnessed.  Kiss
> > Alive was pretty close but Feet/Knees, live or Memorex?  BOC had the

umm.... maybe its only my copy, but my OYFOOYK sounds like it was recorded
on a
tape player with dying batteries and played back with new ones. it sounds
too fast
like a lot of live dead i've heard. ive played it on both my old turntable
and my new, adn it still sounds like that.....

and i dont mean they are playing too fast, like the voices sound too high
and all....

did anyone else notice anything like this?
rj