HW- Love in Space

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Tue Mar 11 10:23:44 EST 1997

Well I said I didn't care much for Alien4. I get Love in Space anyway,it is, well, awesome. I am stunned by how good I think this is, easily comparable to any 'great' HW stuff. 27 years and they still do it. Looks like a interesting stage thing going on (I said looks, I do not know firsthand.) I find Ron Tree of the same ilk as Bob C. They have a similar style, I thought this on Alien4 and hearing Deathtrap w/ Ron, it works very easily. And now that Ron is the bass player as well, I guess I'd better like him, he's in. Are the songs done any better on LiS, or did I catch Alien4 on a bad day. Of course I was home alone and played LiS REALLY LOUD. Of course I wish they could have worked PXR5 into the set, it would fit IMO. But in all a really great album. Alien I Am is excellent, Dave B. constanly comes up with great songs, year after year.

Dane
annoying comment on what I am listening to right now:
Astralasia-Seven Pointed Star