HW-Dave B ST & PD

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Tue Mar 11 10:29:20 EST 1997

Just got Dave solo album, Strange Trips and Pipe Dreams. I love it. It doesn't quite sound like an 'album', sorta unfinished sounding pieces at times, which kinda goes along with the album title. But it's all good stuff. As usual Dave conjurs up themes or songs from the past, it's what I love the the band, you cannot ignore a good riff. You almost expect a warnig label, this audio adventure may be heightend by the use of non-prescription glacoma medicine.

DAne