tBS: BoH

Wed Mar 12 13:41:45 EST 1997

>St. Vitus and tried playing it backwards but the computer sound card
has too much noise. It muffles the recording. What is being said?

Sorta sounded like someone sayining "help me" to me...

>I also remember someone saying that they heard a short clip of Beavis (of Beavis
and Butthead fame) in the background  of one of the songs. Which song was it?

I'm on Fire -- after Deb sings about being "free" (sorry, the lyrics aren't
coming to me today), you can hear a snippet that sounds like Beavis saying,
"Free, yeah, heh-heh, free..." or words to that effect.  At least that's
what it sounds like to me...

>Where's that confounded BOC album......

Based on last night's chat, you don't wanna know...

John