chat

Wed Mar 12 16:19:00 EST 1997

>> >Where's that confounded BOC album......
>
> Based on last night's chat, you don't wanna know...
>

> John

John,
Can you post the sad story?

Well, the sad story is as follows:

Buck came on the chat last night - and within about a minute of course
the topic turned to "Ezekiel's Wheel".  Buck said that trouble with
finding a distribution deal is probably going to push the album back
6 months (the cries of anguish on the chat immediately afterward were
deafening).  Oddly (or perhaps not) enough, that was the end of the
discussion.  I tried a few times to pry for more info/progress, but other
than Buck (jokingly so he said) saying that "the cynics are right" (more
below), no-one else wanted to probe further.  Eric came on line later in
the evening, stayed on for all of about 10 minutes (I think), and didn't
enlighten further (although, I did get dropped from AOL for about 5 minutes -
right before Eric's arrival - so it's possible that I missed something).
Melne was on for about an hour - Bolle again was absent.

Of course, Albert was on and that kept some other discussion lively.  It's
encouraging to see what appears to be growing support for tBS over there.

Regarding Buck's "joke" - much later in the evening, I pried again asking
Buck if he could provide some positive progress on the album as I'd
like to reassure several cynics that don't believe the album will come
out.  Buck replied "The cynics may be right".  A few seconds later,
however, he did say that there should've been a smiley after that remark.
But - no further details were given.

I'll go over my chat log and see if I can find some more exact quotes to
post here.

John