Moorcock/Calvert demo

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Wed Mar 12 16:59:47 EST 1997

Henrik said:

>Hope you like the tracks on the tape Allan! Sound-quality is OK and
it_s
>certainly one of my favorite tapes.

I hope to have the time to listen to it later tonight or at least by the
weekend.

>I wish EBS could do a CD in future with these "odd" tracks combined
with a
>nice booklet. I wonder if there_s more in the Moorcock/Calvert vaults?

Given some of the comments MM has made before re: his music--like the
stuff
he wrote way back for his first late '50's demo doesn't exist--as stated
in _The
Tanelorn Archives_, but there's material on the Nomads tape he made from
then
(plus given what a pack rat he seems to have been re: the material @ the
MM
deposit in Houston)--I'm inclined to think that he's got a fair amount
of stuff
hidden away that would be worth releasing.  The problem would lie in
convincing
MM that it was worth releasing....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.              agrohe at igate.sprint.com