BOC: SEE a waste?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 13 00:24:48 EST 1997

>Hey, SEE was the live album that BOC wanted OYFOOYK to be - well,
>partially.  The band was NOT happy with OYFOOYK when it came out, and
>SEE was partly to address some of the sins of commission and omission

I've always been troubled by the "sins of omission" line about SEE.....
Apart from Astronomy (I'll grant you that) and the covers, nothing on
SEE was released at the time OYF... came out...

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)