HW: Alan Davey

OzHawks OzHawks at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Mar 13 01:33:45 EST 1997

On 13 Mar 97 at 16:11, Martyn Lawrence wrote:

> > Doug says August for Australia .... which is part of AustralASIA .... need
> > somewhere to bunk up?
> >               ^^^^^^
> Good News indeed , & I hope this doesn"t have the same meaning as in the UK
> slang.

*NO IT DOESN'T* ;^)

> ps Anymore news on the cd releases here in Australia.

AFAIK, the Heartland Sampler is out, with the Astralasia remix of MotU.
Last I spoke to them, Heartland were waiting for paperwork from Doug for the
other CD, and Doug was waiting for the leeter Heartland posted him. I haven't
spoken to either for a while though.

Paul

--
OzHawks          The Australian Hawkwind Appreciation Society
PO Box 884          Mail us an SAE for our free newsletter
Australia               mailto:OzHawks at pcmicro.com.au