tBS: BoH

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Mar 13 04:24:40 EST 1997

> > I also remember someone saying that they heard a short clip of Beavis
> > (of Beavisand Butthead fame) in the background  of one of the songs.
> > Which song was it?
>
> I'm on Fire -- after Deb sings about being "free" (sorry, the lyrics
> aren't coming to me today), you can hear a snippet that sounds like
> Beavis saying, "Free, yeah, heh-heh, free..." or words to that effect.
> At least that's what it sounds like to me...

    Didn't someone mumble a while back that they thought they had heard a
Bevis Frond sample on BoH?  (!?)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump