BOC: SEE a waste?

Thu Mar 13 09:31:32 EST 1997

Omission - Astronomy.  I think there were other omissions (Stairway to
the Stars, maybe Flaming Telepaths), but of course these sins of omission
weren't corrected by SEE

Comission - lousy sound system.  Listen to the feedback during Buck's
solo in 7 Screaming Dizbusters.  While it may sound kinda cool, I don't
think it was intentional.  Of course, in retrospect, the "rawness" of
OYFOOYK makes it very appealing to a lot of people - it definitely doesn't
have that "studio album with crowd noises added" sound to it.

John