HW: News from Dave

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Mar 13 11:00:00 EST 1997

> From:          Yeah Right!
> To:            <sonique at maxwell.pcmicro.com.au>
> Date:          Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:12:25 -0000
>
> Alan Davey Has Left Hawkwind to form his own band.
> Ron Tree is now the Hawkwind bass player

OK, so I was wrong...

So, will we no longer hear Sputnik Stan, Xenomorph, Vega, & Elfin played
live?  Possibly not even Blue Skin and Kapal?  I guess that since a new
album is on its way, there will be plenty of other material to choose
from (1/2 :-)).

> Jerry Richards is now the lead guitarist+keyboard player.

Doesn't leave Dave much to do, does it?  I guess he's the new lead
vocalist, out there at the front (just teasing, Dave!).

Is this the right time to request Steppenwolf on a live album?

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.