HW: News from Dave

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Mar 13 10:45:09 EST 1997

well, i'm for the HLL style (not that i want jerry to lose his own style,
just that i would like to see a bit more
of the wild leads and all).
i always thot huw and dave were the perfect compliment to each other. it
seems to me that their styles are
opposite ends of the same rope...
but on occasion Huw would bury dave. no one wants that of course...

rj