HW: News from Dave

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 14 04:31:00 EST 1997

On 14 Mar 03:40, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> Well, we could always have a live album with  "Elven", "Xeno", "Sputnik
> Stanley", and uh, "Vegan", credited to whoever's in the band at that

To be fair, there's no reason at all why the new line-up should play songs
by any particular ex-member.  They are writing their own music, and will
have their own favourites of the old stuff.

I vote for reviving "25 years" and "Chronoglide skyway".

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.