HW: unreleased lp's

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Mar 14 10:33:33 EST 1997

Allan wonders...

>OK, now I don't consider myself a HW neophyte by any means,
>but in my mailbox this morning, Mike Holmes and another
>unknown person (thanks to wonder that is Open Mail) mentioned
>two albums about which I've never heard.  Now I presume that
>"time for Sale" is simply a live album dating from the
>Amazing... tour, based on the note Dave Brock sent to Paul.  I
>can deal with that.  There are a bizillion live
>tapes/tours/etc. that I've never heard, and never will (that's
>what the afterlife's for, obviously ;->
>
>However, a post also appeared about the 'lost' HW album
>"Strange Geometries", tracklist:
>
>A Line (I Am)
>Ruler of the Universe
>The Age of the Meter Man
>Berlin Axes
>Elements
>Experiment with Density
>The Golden Mean
>Infinity
>Sine Power
>They've Got Your Number
>Trans Dimensional Man
>Turning Point
>Upside Down
>Volume Ten
>Void City
>Wave Upon Wave
>Zones
>
>What's the story on this one?  It looks like it's obviously
>around the Zones era, with tinges of Brock's first solo lp???

Uhhhhh...I dunno.....sounds like a joke, me thinks.  I mean, really,
Experiment with Density???  Everyone knows it's really Experiment with
Specific Gravity!!

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  And as for Volume Ten (Valium 10?)--you should know that Spinal Tap
later put out a much better version of this song called Volume Eleven.