HW: New line-up.

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Mar 15 05:04:48 EST 1997

Greetings spacecadets!

I´ve read about the new line-up in Hawkwind and personally I think this
will once again be an injection and a new chapter in the space-saga.
Although I´ll miss Alan "the bass-assasin" Davey, I´m sure Ron will do a
great job and Jerry´s work so far in the band, judging by what I´ve
heard on various tapes, is getting high marks from me (I´m sure Bernhard
agree). So expect only good things from Hawkwind in the future.
I´m also looking forward to the release of Dave´s new CD, the
Psychedelic warriors CD and the new Astounding sounds live.
Right now I´m listening to "White zone" and it´s a CD that is still
giving me new kicks.
The only backlash is that they never release the single they promised us
long time ago, perhaps you could convince Dave to release it Paul?

All the best from a sunny Sundsvall

Hawkswede

"A new age is beginning. The horizons of space are coming closer,
new alliances are being formed. At long last, we are reaching outward
from cradle earth to our future in the stars."

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: 46-60-173716