BOC: hey! all right! get down!:life and times of Harvester of Eyes

Bolts of ungodly vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Sat Mar 15 12:59:08 EST 1997

Due to the recent discussions of the live lps, I have a question which has
been itchin' for a while:  Where did the hyperboogie ending on  OYFoOYK's
"Harvester"
originate from? and did Eric ever attempt to do his little speach at the
end of _ST_'s "Harvester" live?
Other thing I noticed though non BOC.... were "Gimme Nothin'" and "If U
Come Close" recorded right after each other? The jangly guitar/albertron
jangling sound too smooth in listening to the tunes back to back.

3rd thing in the realm of the ultra-trivial: Could the 1890's look to Nine
Inch Nails song "the perfect drug" (i think somewhere in Imaginos' liner
notes the Magna of Illusion is described that way (or it could have been in
Mr.Levy's description of the whole Imaginos thing) be a very indirect
homage to that rather keen lp? Worth a shot :)

One other thing maybe of the faq is the live ending of (DF)tR is
essentially the end segment of "Gil Blanco County." If its already been
said, then let this message self-destruct in 5 seconds.

listening to too much Procol Harum these days,
Jason