Brain Surgeons in The Artist Shop

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Sun Mar 16 23:48:27 EST 1997

Howdy all,

I have used the Artist Shop in the past and recommend them without hesitation. (Hey, for you synth-freaks that want to get Synergy CD's, check these guys out!! Plus, alla you Porcupine Tree fans, they carry the Medium label, which the current keyboardist of PT, Richard Barbieri, is a part of.) Nice to see the Artist Shop taking care of Al and Deb's band; I think that they are in good company...

objCDPlayer: Flash & The Pan / F&TP "...soon there'll be no place called, California."

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Gary Davis[SMTP:artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM]
Sent:   Sunday, March 16, 1997 11:04 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Brain Surgeons in The Artist Shop

Hello, folks:

I don't know if any of you are familiar with The Artist Shop.  We're an
on-line cooperative store for independent and artist owned record labels.
We work directly with our artist members and their labels to make their
music available.

And wouldn't you know, that description just happens to fit Albert Bouchard
with The Brain Surgeons and Cellsum Records.  And, in fact, The Brain
Surgeons just happens to be The Artist Shop's newest member.  I hope you'll
stop by and visit their page <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum> and let me
know what you think.  You'll find cover graphics and soundbites there (and a
secure page for purchasing).  Actually, The Artist Shop is really set up to
be a listening experience.  Hope you like it.

Gary

                              Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com       OtherRoad at aol.com
       SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!