Brain Surgeons in The Artist Shop

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Mon Mar 17 07:53:53 EST 1997

Gary Davis <artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM> said......

>And wouldn't you know, that description just happens to fit Albert Bouchard
>with The Brain Surgeons and Cellsum Records.  And, in fact, The Brain
>Surgeons just happens to be The Artist Shop's newest member.  I hope you'll
>stop by and visit their page <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum> and let me
>know what you think.  You'll find cover graphics and soundbites there (and a
>secure page for purchasing).  Actually, The Artist Shop is really set up to
>be a listening experience.  Hope you like it.

Yes, a very nicely done page indeed! The prices are pretty damn good on
them there Brain Surgeons CDs too. If anyone out there hasn't given them a
try, this might be your chance to jump on this train. I like the way a
quick snippet of "Donkey Show" hit me without warning (at 7:30 in the
morning when I had just opened my eyes) when I called up the Brain Surgeons
page. Nicely done.

I particularly like the reviews of the Trepanation and Box Of Hammers
albums on there. The gentleman who wrote them sounds like kind of a weird
egg, but oh what a clever Bastid he is. :^D

Be Seeing You.

Torgo has left the Building...........
torgo at norwich.net