Griffin CD's

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 17 12:29:46 EST 1997

William Duffy writes:

> Hi everyone
>
> With this talk of the Griffin CD's becoming scarce, a shop here in West

I don't think there's a real need to panic - Griffin stuff has probably
only been cleared from the shops for purposes of stocktaking and/or
liquidating or whatever.   It may take a while but I've no doubt that
all will eventually return to distribution via other outlets like
HawkDisc or Hawkwind Merchandising, C & D, or whatever new setup is
arranged.   At least I'd be very surprised if it didn't reappear again!

1p-worthly

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk