BOC-L Digest - 16 Mar 1997 to 17 Mar 1997

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Mon Mar 17 13:31:18 EST 1997

At 05:00 AM 3/17/97 -0500, Craig wrote:

>Howdy all,
>
>I have used the Artist Shop in the past and recommend them without
hesitation. (Hey, for you synth-freaks that want to get Synergy CD's, check
these guys out!! Plus, alla you Porcupine Tree fans, they carry the Medium
label, which the current keyboardist of PT, Richard Barbieri, is a part of.)
Nice to see the Artist Shop taking care of Al and Deb's band; I think that
they are in good company...

Hi, Craig:

Thanks loads for the recommendation!  Although I thought it quite funny that
in the digest your note showed up before mine.  Some people might've
wondered what you were talking about.  Anyway, we're quite excited to have
Al, Deb and The Brain Surgeons on board.  I hope to be able to share some
other news with you in the near future pertinent to this list. ;-)

Gary

                              Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com       OtherRoad at aol.com
       SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!