HW: Queens of Deliria

Bryan Young blyoung at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 17 22:57:56 EST 1997

I am sorry to hear about Griffin's troubles.  I was very pleased
with the orders I made with them and the variety of titles they
were offering.

One thing in particular, though:  They listed in their catalogue
the SF book _Queens of Deliria_ but the price seemed too high.  I've
got the first in the series _Time of the Hawklords_ (which is not
that good, really), and I do want to get the next one anyways.

Anybody have a copy they would consider selling?  I wish now that
I had ordered it from Griffin and paid the high price they wanted.

Thanks.
Bryan