BOC - We are BLOTTO (or at least workin' on it...)

Riordan riordan at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Mar 18 02:59:10 EST 1997

>(Smacking my forehead and uttering a Homer Simson-esque "D'Oh!!)
>
>Why couldn't I remember "Metalhead"?!? There are times when I go around
>singing to myself "Metalhead, I'm a metalhead". I think it is all of these
>Abita Turbo Dogs....(a great micro-brew from N'Awlins).
>
>Firmly behind the keyboard and NOT behind the wheel...

At the risk of being to strange ;-)

Blotto also did:  I want to be a Lifeguard.    I want to guard your life.

Anyway, last week I saw a compilation CD from Blotto;  so, they had at
least two albums and some of it made it to CD