Retitle - Bootlegs and Tour News

Star Rats Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Tue Mar 18 18:36:00 EST 1997

>> I also realise there are boots of the 'Eclipse' Rainbow shows and PF
>learnt
>> by that, if you read any interviews with the band. The majority of their
>> studio albums haven't been performed on stage prior to release on the
>same
>> level as DSofM.
>>
>> Yours,
>>         Star Rats
>
>and then theres the grateful dead who almost Never released material until
>they had been playing
>it for a year or so,while allowing all and sundry to record it. and we all
>know they never sold many albums... ;P
>rj

Oh bugger this, this will be my final post. I was just making a point that
I have found it to be true in many cases during my experience with the
music industry and bands in general. I bow to the fact that there will be
some bands that do whatever they want when it comes to new material, boots
or no boots.

I just think it's a shame that some bands are put off from performing new
material due to the impossibility of it being unheard at the time of
release. . .that's all.

Star Rats