HW: web "ring" proposal

Bryan Young blyoung at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 18 21:00:50 EST 1997

> For all the people out there in boc-l land who have Hawkwind related
> web pages, I have a proposal.  I have seen "rings" created for topics,
> where each main page links to the site "before" it and "after" it in
> the ring.  This way, if someone wants to browse everything about a
> topic, they can circle around the ring without having to deal with
> arbitrary links on people's pages.

I agree.  I have a lot of fun surfing the various links and seeing
if anything has been updated, but in the spirit of discovery I don't
keep a set list of bookmarks beyond a couple.  A ring could be a good
thing in setting an established "route".

Also, I am biased because my page is a newcomer and I am hoping to get
it included, while at the same time, I would like to see what everybody
else has so that I am not just duplicating things.

I am for it!  What do the rest of you think?

Bryan