Retitle - (starrats)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Mar 18 15:32:29 EST 1997

hey,
it's just conversation, man.  my statement wasn't directed at you or anyone
in particular.
it was just a thought, and was intended to be laughed at.

and please, notice the emoticons in posts. they are there for reasons.

General:
my bottom line is this: if i see a quality boot, that is not available
elsewhere, i will buy it. then i will place it on
the shelf right next to all the legit albums that take up 98% of the shelf.
if a band doesn't want me to buy
boots, they can release more material, and keep my wallet occupied.

rj