OFF: White Album Kollectors only

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Mar 19 06:55:31 EST 1997

Chris Warburton writes:

> Jon wrote:
> >but won't pay *that* for them are The Beatles White Album at 32UKP,
>
> Thirty two quid!!!!

I've seen sillier money than that being offered for an original issue.

Query:  I seem to have a copy of the White Album lurking deep within the
lower depths of my record collection (but then surely most folk have -
I even enjoy listening to it occasionally!) but it looks too clean and
pristine to be original and I can't for the life of me remember when I
bought it.  So how do I find out whether it *is* original or a re-issue?

Just curious but if anyone happens to know could they reply personally
to me rather than to the list to save unnecessary off topic mailings!

ta

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk