HW: Cleopatra T-shirt?

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Mar 19 02:06:43 EST 1997

>      I've got the Space Ritual tie-dye from them as well, for good or for
> ill bootleg-wise.  Didn't think about it at the time, and I was just
> desperate for a HawkT anyway.  The other shirt with the SR-era photos
> sounds cool.  HW should produce their own version and sell it :)  I'm
still
> waiting for someone to produce posters of the band and individual photos
> from the EMI remasters :)

t-shirts dont count. =)
if the band (any band) management isn't making t's readily available, then
why complain about people who are?
its free exposure/advertising. of course id rather support the band by
buying their output, and when i see it, i do.
but if you have to wait 4 years between tours to get them...

a lot of people see a shirt and ask about it if it is new to them. this
cannot hurt,but only help... i think..
rj