New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Wed Mar 19 13:33:55 EST 1997

Welcome Shari - hope you enjoy the discussion.

There hasn't been a lot of extensive BOC conversation here, mostly because
we're all waiting for the release of BOC's next album, tentatively
entitled, "Ezekiel's Wheel" - due out by the end of the year (we hope).

Feel free to start a discussion - you'll find that we're not short on
opinions!  ;-)

If you want to know more about BOC before asking questions, I highly
recommend the BOC FAQ.  You can get it from the BOC-L archives by FTP,
or by pointing your browser to:  ftp://ftp.spc.edu/boc-l/boc_faq-2_1.txt

NOTE:  The next revision of the FAQ (2.2) is completed, but as of this
moment is not yet in the archives -- it should be there within a day or
two (I hope), and when it is, the URL will be:

ftp://ftp.spc.edu/boc-l/boc_faq-2_2.txt

BTW, take a few days off from work or school to read it...  ;-)

Finally, if you like BOC, you might be interested in the Brain Surgeons,
formed by former BOC drummer Albert Bouchard (who wrote a good chunk of
BOC's music) - Albert's also a BOC-L member and ocassionally drops by.
The Brain Surgeons have 3 excellent albums which you can get by mail order
to Albert -- see details in the BOC FAQ.

John Swartz