HW/OFF: boots!

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Wed Mar 19 17:27:16 EST 1997

Reply to Grumpy Old Git about HW/OFF: boots!

>And (in a flagrant attempt to turn the topic of conversation to something
>useful to me) HLL's Outside the Law. Huw was asked if someone who had
>recorded the gig could release it, he said no and rushed into releasing
>OtL, which I think has poor quality everything.

I was at the gig this album was recorded at (Brentford Red Lion). There were
several people recording the performance (including me .... ho hum!) but the
best was the guy who put a ghetto blaster type thing on the front of the stage
and at one point even asked Huw to speak up in case the tape wasn't picking up
his between song banter!?!

>But while we are on the subject of Huwie does anyone know his touring
>schedule?

the only show I have heard of was the one I posted previously that was last
saturday. If I spot any more I'll post them.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk