New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Mar 19 13:58:10 EST 1997

        Well that was the same album (along with "Chronicles" and
Levitation")         that alot of you guys recommended me when I was going
to do the same                 thing as Shari... I don't think it is a good
choice... if there is         a BOC album these albums are close in sound
and spirit... is it Club         Ninja... (IMHO)

daniel, no offence, this is only MY opinion, but i could not possibly agree
with you less unless you said they sounded like cindi lauper. or maybe the
chipmonks. (i am not comparing CN to these. do not panic!)

        Shari -try "Hall of the Mountain Grill" or "Warriors on the Edge of
Time" instead (if you like early BOC)... or maybe "Quark, Strangeness
and Charm" if "FOUO" is your fave BOC album.

i am, however, with you on this one.

        I can't understand everybodys excitement over this fucking sword...
;-)

yeah, sometimes a black, screaming, hell sword is just a black, screaming,
hellsword!

                        med vaenlig haelsning -Daniel "Huw's guitar-playing
makes me nervous" Wikdahl

hahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahh ahh he he ahee ahem  }erp!{

rj