OFF:Here comes the 60's again

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Mar 19 14:19:46 EST 1997

leave it to robert $$$ fripp to release four different performances of the
same set in a boxset.
i might have considered buying one at a time, but not bulk, laws,no!

sorry, about the negativity. i loved KC until fripp bored me to numbness
with his league of crappy guitarists
which i gave up a dead show for, and then saw his rediculous guitar camp
advertised....
at that show he got angry because we the audience were being so rude as to
actually applaud at the end of one of the songs. he acted like a substitute
teacher waiting for the class to quit throwing things at each other.
i think he was afraid we would upset one of his crappy guitarists'
concentration, and cause him to miss his
NOTE.

rj

> >In today's copy of the Independent there is a 2 page article on the the
> >*new* live King Crimson album, "Epitaph". This will be a 4 CD (or
slimmed
> >down to a double CD) box set from 1969. Track list was not printed.
> >
> >Neil.
>
> Vol. 1 -- BBC 1. Schizoid Man 2.ITCOTCK 3.Get Thy Bearings 4. Epitaph;
> Filmore East -- 5.A Man A City 6. Epitaph 7. Schizoid Man; Filmore West
> 8.Mantra; 9. Travel Weary Capricorn; 10. Improve - Travel Bleary
Capricorn