BOC:Zeke's Tyre/Schenck

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 20 00:33:43 EST 1997

>Well, I'm skeptical of course, but this would be great.  It totally
>amazes me that 3OC could be so laissez faire about a new album when
>they have a summer of wheezer tours coming up, and all the other wheezers
>[most of whom are even more desperate than 3OC] are readying product
>for the fans.  What could Schenck be thinking?  The wheeze fest will

I'll say this much.... we may joke about Doug Smith, jokingly plan to rub him
out and stuff like that.... but I'll take Doug Smith over Schenck any day of
the week.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)