Queens of Deliria & Bootlegs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 20 00:33:45 EST 1997

>I think Butterworth has even written some Star Trek novels. I know he
>wrote some Space 1999.

Butterworth's bibliogrophy entry:

The time of the Hawklords (1976)
Queens of Deliria (1977)
Planets of Peril (1977) <- Space 1999 stuff
Mindbreaks of Space (1977) (with Jeff Jones) Space 1999 stuff
The Space Jackers (1977) Space 1999 stuff
The Psychomorph (1977) Space 1999 stuff
The Time Fighters (1977)  Space 1999 stuff
The Edge of the Infinite (1977) Space 1999 stuff.

He was probably more noted as an editor than an author,
where he edited the following:

Corridors (semipro)
Wordworks

He wrote several stories for these magazines.

He also co-founded Savoy Books with David Briton, whose works
he edited and compiled in 'The Savoy Book' and 'Savoy Dreams',
two anthologies.

Savoy Books apparently was the target of a crackdown by Manchester
police against "obscenity"....

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)