HW: Electric Tepee CD booklet

Marshall Wood mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM
Thu Mar 20 07:55:35 EST 1997

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with a description of the CD
booklet that comes with the US Griffin CD release of
_Electric Tepee_ ?  I mean, does it include lyrics,
photos, amusing anecdotes, free cash, or anything else
that would make a non-Komplete Kollector collector
(like myself) prefer the official release over a promo
only release that just has the cover art & tracklist?

MWood

P.S.

I was having some e-mail problems yesterday, so if you
tried to send me something and it got rejected, please
try again today.