other/off: MM re: plagiarism???

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Thu Mar 20 12:31:31 EST 1997

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Troy wrote:

>> >yeah, sometimes a black, screaming, hell sword is just a black,
screaming,
>> >hellsword!
>>
>> While at other times, it's a rather crass attempt at Freudian
symbolism by a
>> young writer who went on to much better things...
>> :)
>
>....and to add fuel to the fire, some say that it is almost plagerism
>(sp?) anyway...another time, tho.

Them there's fightin' words, pilgrim, if yer referrin' to MM!  ;-)

FYI, Brock made Chronicles in conjunction with MM's permission, and
writing on
several tracks--so I'm curious to see why you choose to call it
plagiarism, and
where you mean to apply that stigma.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.              agrohe at igate.sprint.com