(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Mar 20 16:49:53 EST 1997

>In a message dated 3/20/97 11:40:17 AM, you wrote:
>I have this sneaky feeling I'll have
>almost as difficult a time finding Eloy and Nektar as I am Hawkwind . . .

Nope.  It'll be *MUCH* harder to find Eloy & Nektar CDs.  :)

MWood

Dunno about that. Hit up a couple of stores on the way home tonight; there is no longer a bin card at my local Best Buy for Hawkwind (and they used to have a fantastic selection) and the nearby Borders had the F&R and a couple of other comps, but that was it. Good thing I got all my HW already...

objCDPlayer: Jade Warrior / Elements (this is GOOD STUFF! Just wish HORIZEN was on CD...)

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com