HW: Stacia - Douglas ITJ

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Mar 20 19:50:10 EST 1997

Jon Browne said:
>What I'd like to know is howcum "Douglas In The Jungle" has  now been
>packaged as a) <amongst the> "The Best Of Hawkwind, b) Rare, c) part of a
>"History Of Hawkwind"  etc. etc.
>
>Does *anyone* rate this particular choon?

I do. Well okay there may be better songs but I love the voices in it and the
way everyone is tlaking and sining at once. It's a bit of fun really, I mean
what does Mr crocadile suspose to mean? Howevet han the fact it's an animal in
the jugle and Cempanises on their knees? I mean, stupid, and silly. Howver
these are my favoutit bits of the songs so yeah I like it. It's better than
some of ITBOTFTBD, soem of Church of hawkwind and the song jack of shadows
(only mentioned since it was one I remeber) and other songs I've heard.

Does any one know who's on the recording exactly?

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

 "I like all music, if pigs fly, but check out Quo, Hawkwind, Blues" (Timmy)
*************TUNE IN FOR BIGGEST THING SINCE RADIO FRIST STARTED*************
* Oxygen 107.9 - A shake up in broadcasting has just happened thanks to us. *