(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Mar 21 07:09:59 EST 1997

>Hawkwind's output in the 90's has seen slightly less guitar and slightly
>more synthesisers.  (In the case of "It Is The Business Of The Future To
>Be Dangerous" and "White Zone", *much* less guitar and much more synth --
>though this doesn't apply to the live album "The Business Trip").  I rather
>like it; several of my current top ten HW albums are 90s albums.  My top
>5 is a bit more balanced:
>        California Brainstorm      (1991, live)
>        Live Chronicles            (1985, live)
>        Hall of the Mountain Grill (1974, studio)
>        Love In Space              (1996, live)
>        Quark, Strangeness & Charm (1977, studio)
>with Palace Springs, Space Ritual, PXR5, Alien 4 and The Business Trip
>all "bubbling under".  But the list varies depending on my mood anyway.
>
>Maybe Carl's idea of a compilation tape makes the most sense.

ok,
which incarnation of which hw tracks should fill a C-90 tape for a
"The Hawkwind Abduction of the Common BOC Fan"

WoteOT         - Assault and Battery/Golden Void
Levitation     - Levitation, Who's Gonna Win the War
QS&C           - Spirit of the Age
Electric Tepee - LSD
etc, etc...

>Dave.